Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival


I am linking up with Amy's online Quilt Show!  The quilt I am sharing is the first quilt that I completed in June of this year.  It's special to me since it is the first one ever that I attempted to do.  I have a one year old son and I do a lot of crafty type things such as scrapbooking and stamping.  I needed a little something extra for *me* so I took a class in town! Here is my first finished quilt! I just posted these pictures not too long ago so some of you have already seen these!  -Thank you Amy!








Head on over to Amy's blog and check out all of the other awesome quilts!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first quilt. It looks wonderful. Here's hoping it is the first of many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first quilt....I love it! Now you'll need another 24 hours in your already fun-filled days:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay on your first quilt! I hope you enjoyed making it so much that you make more. Thanks for joining me on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first quilt! Following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful first quilt! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice quilt and especially for your first. You've picked wonderful fabrics that work really work together. Thanks for sharing and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a LOVELY quilt for your first one ! you did a great job !

    ReplyDelete