Friday, October 21, 2011

Finish It Friday!

Here is the pine cone wreath I have been working on!  It's a mini version of a bigger one I hope to make someday.  Here is how I did it and finally finished it!




First, go out into the woods and pick a bunch of pine cones!  It helps to bring along a little helper!


I painted my foam wreath a dark purple-I was trying to make brown, but this is what I ended up with!  This is so you don't see white spots through your pine cones. Next I just started gluing away with the hot glue gun.

I hung it on our entry wall, but wanted to make it seasonal, so I stuck Mr. Ghost in there, so now it's a Halloween wreath!  Thanksgiving will have a turkey, Christmas will have a Santa-etc. etc!
Such a fun quick project for the home!


2 comments:

  1. i love this!! thanks for follwing me! and i'm now following you too.

    Don't forget to join me on my link party Serenity Saturday, you can link up anything!!!

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete