Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fox Trails Top!

Last night I posted this as a W.I.P.  I was so excited to get going on his first quilt that I got up bright and early to sew the top together.  By 10:30 this morning I had that top done.  At one point little Owen was sitting on my lap as I finished sewing on the border.  He likes watching!  I am going to pick a color to cut his name out with the Cricut and heat bond his name on.  I am horrible at stitching his name to anything, I'll show you his stocking stitching someday soon.  I am hoping the heat and bond will work and stick for a long time!



I've had this quilt in my mind for months now and I'm so excited to see it coming together!  What do you think?









Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those fabrics? An adorable quilt in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute fabrics. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete