Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Party!

A friend of mine is having a Witches Ball for her daughters first birthday party on Halloween night.  I told her I would help out with some of the decorations and here is what I came up with!

 

IMG_7453

I cut this with my Cricut for the area where her presents would go.  I thought it would look cute with some pumpkins sitting around it with her gifts!

IMG_7455

I saw something very similar to this on Pinterest and made mine with paper instead!

IMG_7456

I did find this printable on Pinterest.  I printed it, matted it and then framed it for her!  You can print your own here.

IMG_7457

These I also cut with my Cricut.  They are going to be cupcake toppers for her cupcakes! 

Pin It  See something you like?  Pin it!

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Thanks for linking up!

    xoxo,
    Clydia {Threemangoseeds.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome! I love all of these especially the cupcake toppers (but excluding the spider lol... I have a phobia)!! Thank you so much for linking up to Make Yourself Monday!! :o)


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love anything that is scrapbooky! I'm a new fan and would love a follow back at
    http://redrosecakesconnection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete