Tuesday, October 18, 2011

W.I.P.

Now that my fall quilt top is done, it's time to break into my Fox Trails charm  pack!  YES!  I'm so pumped to start my sons first quilt.  I have the sides all sewed and I'm in the middle of pressing them.  Next I have to decide what fabric to put in the middle.  I was thinking just a solid tan or maybe a solid blue and then adding his name.  Any suggestions?  Here's what I have so far..........




I forgot to photograph the other three sides!  Yikes.  I need to work on this photography stuff. 

5 comments:

  1. That fox is adorable! What about a gray for a solid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea, the perfect little boy's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great project! That fox material is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who makes that fabric? I love it!

    ReplyDelete