Saturday, November 5, 2011

Online Fabric Shops!

I have been planning Christmas gifts all day long and finally decided on bean bag chairs for my nephews and niece. Now I need to find the perfect fabric!

They are all under four so it needs to be little kid related. Do you have a favorite etsy or online fabric shop that you order from?

Do any of you have an etsy or online fabric shop?

I have been searching etsy all day but there's just SO much to see!

Oh yes, I finished two stockings today. Here they are- sorry for the bad cell pic!




Thanks for sharing your shops with me!

2 comments:

  1. e quilter, fabric worm, fat quarter shop, Pleasant home on etsy,Quilt taffy on etsy, I love Connecting threads. I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you think of keeping up with times, it is very important to evolve yourself with changing fashion trends. Fabric shops in UAE Dubai can be a hotspot for all the fashion arbiters who believe in setting their own style statement. The next time you come to Dubai, don’t forget to handpick some exclusive apparel-both formal and informal.

    ReplyDelete