Friday, November 11, 2011

Riley Blake Christmas Banner

I made this Christmas banner this morning with Riley Blake's Colorful Christmas line.  I love it!  This isn't finished yet, I am going to add some letters to it.  Those little pockets on the front will hold cards that have names of my favorite Christmas books on them.  Each night in December we will pick a card and that's the book we will read that night.  I hope that this is something I can share with my kids every Christmas.





Can you tell this was my first time?  I just winged it and didn't follow any instructions.  I saw this on Pinterest and sparked my vision of this banner!





4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job. And what a great idea for something special to do with the kids. :o) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelli! I will post another picture once I get the words on there. It turned out just like I pictured it. I need to work on my photography-I think I say that every time I post a picture! I can take great pictures of my little boy but I'm horrible at taking pictures of my crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea to use the pockets for books. I need to start collecting Christmas books. Thanks for linking up at Finished it Friday.
    ~Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cori, your blog is so cute. I love the baby's feet. Nothing like a baby to make you smile. Now following you.

    Peggy
    Daily Grace Creations

    ReplyDelete