Wednesday, November 30, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday!

I have a ton of works in progress going on this week as I am sure everyone else does too!  My Christmas gift list just keeps growing.  I think I would be okay if I finished one project before starting another five or ten, but where's the fun in that?   I am linking up with Freshly Pieced today!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


My first quilt gift is for my little brother who is 11.  My family just moved into a new house and I thought a new sports quilt would go great in his new bedroom!  He's a sports fanatic!

Here are my fabric choices.  It's going to be a quick quilt that I could have ready to go in a day or two if I would just stick to it!  Maybe I'll have it up for Finish It Friday?
My 12 Days of Christmas Handmade Cricut Giveaway begins tomorrow!  I am so excited for it. I have been very busy the last two weeks getting ready for it and today I just have a few little pieces to finish up.  Please come back tomorrow to sign up for the giveaways!

Here are a few of my W.I.P.'s for the giveaway!




It's snowing here and I've got the Christmas music on and I am slowing pulling out Christmas decorations.  I told hubby last night that I want to get our tree this weekend.  A little earlier than usual but this year our little guy is 1 and I am so excited to celebrate this Christmas with him!  When do you get your tree?

2 comments:

  1. We usually have ours by now, but we are waiting on new carpet installation....so I have to wait....and I am getting so anxious!

    ReplyDelete