Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby Owen's Christmas Stocking

Here is Owens Christmas stocking!  I finally got it all finished and hung up in time for Santa to come and fill it!

I used Colorful Christmas by Riley Blake.  I just love this line, it's so fun and festive with bright colors.  He loves pointing out the penguin and snowman.  Now I just have to make two more and one for any other baby that comes along!

Please head over to my new crafter friend Karen's blog called Little Scrap Pieces and check out all of the beautiful Christmas card ideas she has to offer!
I will pick all of the winners for the 12 Days of Christmas Cricut Handmade Giveaway tomorrow night!  You still have time to leave a comment on each day, remember you can leave up to seven comments for seven chances to win on each day!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE this stocking! Baby's first Christmas' are always so much fun! My youngest is now 14 and my oldest turned 20 today and my middle is 17, so not so exciting for me any more :) But you get to enjoy this one thru Owen's eyes - sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stocking-love that you made it yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stocking! Super cute! Wish I could sew :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I totally have some of that fabric! Did you see the one I made Clara?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable stocking! The cute images put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stocking is adorable, and made me smile. Also love the fabric. I love to sew, meant to sew some but time is just flying by. Thanks for joining in on Sunday's Best and sharing your stocking project with us.

    ReplyDelete