Friday, December 16, 2011

DIY Gift Bag with Cricut!

It's that time-everyone is wrapping, wrapping and wrapping all there goodies for family and friends!  Last night I tried my first ever gift bag using the Plantin School Book cartridge.  It was so fun and I loved how it turned out.  I used Winter Lace to cut the snowflakes.  I am going to share the cut files with you at the bottom of this post!


I added a little stitching to the bottom of the bag and to the handle so some extra pop!  I wrapped up a gift I made for my mom and it turned out just cute!

Here are the cut files for you-just click and download.  You can only use them if you have the Plantin School Book and the Winter Lace cartridges.  Enjoy!

Bag Cut File
Bag Decor File



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable bag, Cori!! I love the sparkly snowflakes :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! Snowflakes as the letter "O"...genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog- I always appreciate new friends! Really like your cute bag! I am already a follower :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete