Thursday, December 8, 2011

Introducing Annette!

Hi Everyone! Are you all ready for Christmas? My name is Annette from mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com. Today, I have the pleasure of visiting my bloggy friend Cori's blog and am so happy to be here. I am a SAHM with 2 daughters; 16 and 12. My husband is very supportive of my hobby as he knows that it helps with my sanity:) I had thought I would be return to work this year; but sadly my Dad fractured his hip in July and I help he and my Mom get around town as they are both in their 80s and she doesn't like to drive. I am thankful to be able to help them anyway I can. God definitely has a way of making things work:)

I wanted to share with you a layout of last year visiting Santa. It is a tradition in our house that the day after Thanksgiving, besides black Friday, the girls pick a new ornament out for the tree. I love these pics of the expression on my younger daughter's face when she was visiting with Santa.

Lyrical Letters doesn't have a shadow feature so I used my gypsy to make one.

I used embossing folders on the reindeer and sleigh.


Recipe:
Reindeer - Joys of the Season 3.58
Santa and sleigh Joys of the Season 1.94"
Believe - Lyrical Letters 1.51"
Shadow for believe - Lyrical Letters 1.67"
Present - Joys of the Season 2.45"
Trees- Joys of the Season 1.50", 2.70", 3.00"
Embossing folders - Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Swiss Dots

Thank you for visiting today and I hope that I have inspired you to start a family tradition too! Come stop by my blog and take a peek. If you like what you see I would love having you as a follower. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me if I can help:)

Annette

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cori! I just started following your blog and I would like to offer a tip: You may want to change your font. It's really hard to see. My sister uses the same font on her blog and I can never read it!

    If you get a chance, stop over my blog. If you like what you see, follow me. www.mommyforreals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette - I love how this looks!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete