Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Holidays!

I hope you all had a wonderful Merry Holiday full of family, friends and good food!  We had a blast with our little guy this Christmas-he was so into opening gifts!  I was spoiled by Santa!  He brought me a new camera-Canon Rebel xti-do any of you have it?

My dad got me the Gypsy!  I was so excited and shocked.  I haven't cut with it yet, I have been trying to find my living room carpet through all of the toys.  We celebrated seven Christmas's from Friday-Sunday.  It's been a rather crazy weekend so I haven't been able to blog!

I wanted to share with you my first after Christmas craft!  My friend made me this scrapbook page display and I LOVE it!  It turned out so cute and I can't wait to change it each month. 

I have big plans for the New Year-as I do every year and end up sticking to them for about a day or two!  I plan to get my craft room organized-I think that's on everyone's list this new year.  I also plan to get creating with all of my new Cricut gifts and open my Etsy shop-I want to make a few extra bucks to add to my iPad stash to purchase for myself and the husband.  What are your plans for the New Year?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift...a frame for your beautiful scrabook pages! Awesome! Congrats on all your fabulous Christmas presents! Well, you are about to enter the Gypsy life! It is an addictive, creative, and inspiring place to be!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete