On the 7th Day of Christmas my crafter friend Cori gave to me...
a Joy Banner that can be hung on a door, your Christmas tree or any other place in your home that needs a little Christmas cheer! You can't tell from the picture but the white letters glitter and it's oh so pretty I'm going to leave it on my tree for a while and then make own of my own!
Welcome every one to the 7th day of the 12 Days of Christmas
You can do as many of the following as you would like for multiple chances to win. Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each one you do. Each comment on this post will be entered to win the
There are seven chances to win:
1. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment letting me know!
2. Refer a friend to this giveaway and leave a separate comment telling me who you referred. You can just leave their blog link if they have one and I will follow them back!
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in the comment section.
4. Grab the 12 Days of Christmas Handmade
5. Follow me on Pinterest and let me know you did so I can follow you back! (If you already follow, just let me know!)
6. Pin this post and let others know about the 12 Days of Christmas
7.Like Created By Cori on
PLEASE be sure to leave your email if it is not in your profile so that I have a way to get a hold of you if you win. All winners will be chosen on December 13th via Mr. Random!
All of my giveaways have under 10 entries so far, check them out and leave a comment to win!
Did you miss day one? You can still enter!