Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank you Cards!

Now that Christmas is over, I have a ton of thank you cards to write for all of the gifts that Owen got.  Instead of writing lists and lists of who got him what, I did this--




I took my favorite picture from each of the Christmas's that we celebrated and blurred the backgrounds.  Then I typed everything he got from that family member.  This way I will always have a reminder of the gifts he received and it'll be easier to write out my thank you cards!  Plus, when I scrapbook these pictures, all of his gifts will be listed!

We celebrated Christmas at 7 different family members houses from Friday through Sunday.  So there were a ton of gifts and I didn't want to loose my lists!  This little idea came in handy!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! You are so creative!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a Liebster Award! Can't wait to see who you pass it on to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture.
    Thank you for joining in on my 1 year Blogaversary blog hop going on today New years day. Happy New Year to you
    I hope you will link up a project.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    Saw you were nominated for a Liebster Blog Award from Loopy Loop Creations. Wanted to stop by and say congratulations and let you know I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea, congrats on your award. Love Owens little feet in your header. Thanks for sharing your inspiration over at Sunday's Best

    ReplyDelete