Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Countdown at My Cricut Craft Room!

Today we were asked to make something for the 25 Days of Christmas Countdown over at
My Cricut Craft Room.


For my project, I made two sided Christmas ornaments using the Winter Woodlands cartridge.  I used the tag feature for this in Cricut Craft Room-it was so simple.  All you do is take a small tag and put it inside of the larger tag in craft room and there you have your frame!  It's so simple, cute, and a great way to display pictures at Christmas time!



Please head over to My Cricut Craft Room to check out the rest of today's great projects!

My Cricut Craft Room








6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Cori! I love the colors you used.It's a nice change from red and green. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!, pretty paper
    fellow dt sis
    www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, don't tell anyone how simple they were to make, LOL they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the pic idea! love the paper! tfs - dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute!!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete