Thursday, January 26, 2012

Did You Know?

I am obsessed with Pinterest and Cricut-if you didn't know that already.  I have a couple tips I wanted to share with you, one related to Pinterest and one related to Cricut!

By the way, are you following me on Pinterest?  I believe you should-I just went over 2,000 pins!


So my first tip, some of you may already know this, but if you don't, I want to share!  It's super cool.  If you want to find out what has been pinned from your website by others, this is how you do it.

Copy and paste this link into your browser and replace my blog title with your own, then hit enter!


Very cool!  You should have a page pop up that shows all of the pictures from your blog that have been pinned by others. Did you know this already? Did it work for you?  Leave a comment and let me know! 
I had to pass this along.


Now for my second, did you know.  All over Pinterest there are ways to re-sticky your Cricut mat with all different kinds of glue.  My dear Cricut friend Caroline texted me yesterday and told me to scrub my mat with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol, so I did and WOWZA!  I didn't have to use any glue to re-stick my mat and it made it super sticky-go try it!  Cleaned it up real nice too.

I hope these two tips are new to you, did I help you?  Or is this all old news?  I have two fun blog hops going on here this weekend so I hope you will come back to check them out and hop along with us!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Both of these tips were new to me!! I can't wait to go try the cotton ball and alcohol! I also was shocked to see I had been repinned hee hee!!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome!! A lot of people liked my tree block...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Pinterest tip! I just joined the other day, and still don't know too much about it...but looking to see who has pinned from my blog was awesome!

    Another idea for Cricut mats is baby wipes. Just give them a good scrub and it works wonders to bring the stickiness back, by removing the tiny paper fibers. I just let mine dry overnight uncovered. I've been using the same mat constantly for over 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest!! :) I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn'y know those things thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the pinterest tip. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete