Monday, January 2, 2012

First Project of 2012!

My Google Reader has been swamped with top 10 posts of 2011, organizational challenges, projects and the works!  I can't keep up!  My  husband has been on a roll-steam cleaning carpets, organizing tons of toys, cleaning bathrooms-the works!  I'm not sure what got into him but I'm not complaining!

Today, I finished my first card of the year.   A thank you card for all of the wonderful gifts Owen received this Christmas.  I used Create a Critter cartridge and made this all with my new gypsy that I got for Christmas.








The inside of the card reads Thanks Brrry Much! I even ventured out into the fresh snow today to take pictures of this little guy!
I'm linking up with Little Scrap Pieces


12 comments:

  1. Super adorable and oh-so-sweet!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Kraft Journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Can you send your husband to my house?I could use a little help around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card! Come and link it up over at Docerelacreations for our Holiday Thank You Challenge.



    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is totally adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal this week for our Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us as MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh this is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering this in the Little Scrap Piece challenge this week. So super cute what's not to love about this adorable penquin! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable! Thanks for linking up to our Pinteresting Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, what a cute penguin card. I'm glad to have you as my new crafty follower. I am following you as well. Have a Crafty day!
    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card!! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! My 11 yr old is all about penguins right now so she would love to make these cards!

    ReplyDelete