Thursday, January 12, 2012

Friday, January 13, Halloween Scrapbook Page

Today is my first project for My Cricut Craft Room!  Today since it is Friday the 13th we made Halloween scrapbook pages. 


I used Storks Delivery to cut the scallop circle and I used Mini Monsters to cut the treats title and the candies. The paper is from Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday paper pack and the cardstock is all Stampin' Up.

 Here is a close up of the candy from Mini Monsters.

 I embossed dots on the word treats with my Cuttle Bug.

This is the close up shot of the scallop circle using Stork's Delivery!


Please click on the blinkie below to see more projects like this one.


My Cricut Craft Room

9 comments:

  1. Great layout Cori, it always helps when the subject is a little cutie!

    Tonya
    DT Sister

    -BTW congrats on your win at Cooking With Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cori this is so cute. I love this lay out TFS, DT sis~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cori! What a darling layout! The hat on the little guy is just the cutest! Love the candy on there to tit into the pictures! Drop by my blog and join in the fun of a Valentines Giveaway! Hugs!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy candy - a cute LO!! - Fellow DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the DT Cori!! Great job on your first DT project!! I love it!! That Mini Monsters cart looks like a must have cart... gosh... my wish list is getting so long because of you gals! ;) Thanks for sharing your halloween layout with us!! Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sista DTM, Awesome first project for your first DT project. I love the candy from MM. TFS!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete