Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Handmade On Humpday Features!

Some super cute features for today! 


First up are these super cute fabric covered magnets from Lisas Craft Blog!  What a cute way to decorate your kitchen for Valentine's Day!


Luanne over at The Crafter's Reference made this adorable birthday card!



I am a sucker for anything upcycled so I had to feature this from The Missing Piece!



I love this cute idea of Hot Chocolate Dippers from The Moody Fashionista!


If you were feature today here is the button you can grab!

Created By Cori





Thanks so everyone who linked up here at Handmade On Humpday!  See you tomorrow for another link party!


PS: Click HERE to enter for my Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks so much for featuring me and my coffee bags! I love making them and hope to sell them locally, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thanks very much for featuring me and my birth day card. Hugs! Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those little feet - WOW!!!!! Thanks for following me I am following you now too!!!

    ReplyDelete