Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Liebster Award!

Hello everyone!  I hope your New Years is starting out amazing!  Mine sure is-I was awarded the Liebster Award by Loopy Loop Creations! Thank you Donna!



Now I get to give the award to 5 newbie blogs that I think are awesome!  These blogs are all up and coming and have less than 200 followers.  As a recipient it is now your turn to pick 5 blogs and share the love!

Here are the rules:


  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
And the awards go to:

Kelly @ The Grant Life  Kelly was the first one to welcome me to the blog world by asking me to join her Handmade Christmas Series!  She has helped me out a lot and is such an inspiration!
 
Beth @ Visions of Sugar Plums  Beth is a multi crafter!  Her blog has tons to offer-recipes, knitting, cards and more!  I just found Beth's blog so I can't wait to check out more of it!

Annette @ My Mind's Dust Bunnies   Annette has lots of beautiful cards made with her Cricut-if you need some card inspiration, go check out her blog!

Leigh Anne @ Sew Blessed  Leigh Anne is a stay at home mom who sews the sweetest things!  I fell in love with her Cowgirl Apron first thing! 

Heidi @ Heidi's Recipes   Heidi always has something fun cooking at her blog!  She made the cutest gingerbread men at Christmas time!  


There are my top five!  Please go check them out and follow them as they craft.  

Thanks again Donna!





4 comments:

  1. Bless you for passing this on to me! This is my first award! I can't wait to find 5 blogs to give this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cori! Thank you! This is my first award too. I'm excited to pass it on:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cori, come take a look at my picks! http://jamesandleighann.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete