Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room's Winter & Snow Blog Hop!

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's Winter & Snow Blog Hop!

You should have come from Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

If you have come here by mistake please start at the begining http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/


For today's blog hop I made a thank you snowflake card and a mini scrapbook page.

 For this card I used Winter Lace and cut my snowflakes at a size 1.5.

 I added vintage brads from Stampin' Up to the center of my snowflakes.

 I couldn't throw away the negative from those pretty snowflakes so I used it on this scrapbook page!

Then I cut out "Let It Snow" from the Winter Frolic cartridge at a size 2.

It snowed over 5 inches here on Friday while I was making all of my projects so I ventured out into the cold, blowing snow to take pictures of these projects!  If you look real close at the pictures you will see actual flakes on the projects.  I hope you enjoyed them today!


Don't forget to comment on ALL of the blogs in this hop to be entered to win the BRAND NEW set of K. Andrew Designs It's Valentine's Stamp Set!



Next you should go to Doris at http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com to continue on with the
 Winter & Snow Blog Hop!

22 comments:

  1. Love the colors on the cards. The layout is beautiful.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects. I looked real close and saw the real snowflakes. Like how you used the negative. TFS.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful winter picture. A perfect scenery!! loving the colors on the card :) parkernana4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Cori. I really like your layout it's a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both projects Cori, way to use the negative, great idea! Love that you took pics of them out on the snow... :) The sentiment cut out awesome, and looks fantastic....I have had 3 cricuts and have such a time getting smaller words to cut out, drives me bonkers....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- that is sooo awesome that there is snow on the snow projects!! Both are fabulous and I love how you used the leftover piece from the flakes:-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scrap page. The picture you used is beautiful! Nice work.

    Jenny
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and layout. Love that you took them outside to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOO we got the snow on Thursday. Your card and LO are delightful. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies for all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card an layout are beautiful! Love the winter scene picture in your layout! If that's your house, it's beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waste not, want not. That's what Mom always said. Cute card and love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's dedication to photographic in the snow! Great LO and card. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both projects are beautiful. Love the way you photographed it outside.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of you projects turned out great!! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE using negative images!! :) If I can't find anything to do with them, I save them up for my Son's school and take them in for a project. School can always use crafting/creative projects as that is always where funding is cut first!! Great card and Layout Cori - Thanks for sharing!!

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both projects are nice!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. both projects are great love the colors and the idea to use the negative is very smart
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love to use the negatives, wish I would do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never used my negatives before...will definately give it a try. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun projects! I just emailed you :)
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete