Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Cuttlebugger and Peachy Keener!

For Christmas I got a nice gift card to Joann Fabrics.  Yesterday, we went to Harrisburg for the Farm Show and I stopped in at Joann's and picked up a cuddle bug.  Boy am I glad I did! I love this little sucker.  The flower folder came with it so I embossed this Easter basket with it.  I also received Peachy Keen stamps for Christmas and had to give them a try too!  I think you'll be seeing a LOT of both of these around.  Now I know it's only January but this project just sort of created itself! I was going to use it on my sons Easter scrapbook page this year but it's too big so I am thinking home decor...what do you think?




All paper and card stock are Stampin' Up and I used Create a Critter for the bunny and basket, Pooh Font for the letters and Winter Frolic for the tag-thank goodness for the Gypsy!

The two pictures above I edited and it made the colors a little richer than they are.  This picture shows the actual colors of the tag-nice pastel colors!

I have quite a few new followers and wanted to say hello to you all!  I hope you are enjoying my Cricut creations-there's lots more to come.  Also, Created By Cori is on facebook so please head over there and "like" us so we can keep in touch easier!

Click HERE for the facebook page!

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the cuttle but I love mine! Love the bunny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable!! Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2012/01/bedazzle-me-monday-15.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Love it! Welcome to Erica's Design Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Monday Madness.

    ReplyDelete