Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nice Hot Chocolate!

I made this card for Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge! My first time linking up over there so go check it out.


 I made this card on my Gypsy that Santa brought for me-I'm so addicted!  I cut the hot chocolate mug from my Christmas Cheer cartridge and used stamps to ink the snowflakes!  Instead of cutting out the nice while steam from the mug on the cartridge I used my liquid applique and made puffy steam!  I love how it turned out.


See the cute puffy paint steam? 

7 comments:

  1. Super job on your card. So glad you got a gypsy. It is so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori,
    I am so glad you dropped by my blog for a visit and een more glad that you are a new follower. And I am your newest follower! Wow!! What a perfect card for the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. The puffy paint is perfect for the steam coming out of the cup! I am so excited you joined the challenge. I think you will really like being a part of the challenges at FCCB. You should also enteryour card in the Cooking With Cricut challengethis week. The challenge there is to use somethingnew. And you used your brankd new Gypsy to create your adorable card. It is perfect for the challenge.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cori!! Great idea to use white puffy paint for the steam. Looks great!! I am a new follwer if yours:)

    Enjoy your new toy from Santa! Thanks so much for joining the Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Cori. Thanks for sharing at FCCB! See you next time!!!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the puffy steam, I should get my puff paint out to play with too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to make that Gypsy Girl work! Great card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cori, I just gave you a versatile blogger award!
    http://jamesandleighann.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete