Friday, February 17, 2012

A Christmas Stocking!

I have some serious crafting A.D.D.!  Last night I entered my craft room with the plan of making a few things for upcoming blog hops...instead I started a little Valentines layout, with a nice envelope on it to stick the Valentines in that my son got this year.  I made the envelope and that's as far as I got....for some reason  my focus shifted to a half finished Christmas stocking that I was asked to make for someone.  I thought I would sew a few of the blocks together and get a start on the stocking.  An hour later, I had a completely finished Christmas stocking!


Now I will be making a trip to the post office this morning to ship this out!  Does anyone else have crafting A.D.D.?  Too many projects going at one time for this girl!

7 comments:

  1. Love the stocking! I'm working on a LO right now, or at least that is what I intended to do, instead I am reading blog posts. Yep, I have A.D.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stocking is adorable!!

    Found you on www.itssoverycheri.com's Linky Followers Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower, I'd love for you to follow back!

    Thanks so much and Have a Wonderful Evening!
    Aledia @ http://plumperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Linky and GFC follower! hope you follow back!

    http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have SERIOUS A.D.D..... And... Pinterest is soo NOT helping!! LOL

    I'm Linky following you now!! Thanks for following me!

    Have a great weekend and I hope you get some crafties done this weekend!!

    Hugs ~~ Suz

    inspiringcreativeness.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have about 10 half finished projects sitting out that I bounce between! Glad I am not the only person who can't settle on just one thing to work on :) The person the stocking is going to will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do! I just embroidered a picture, sandwiched a queen sized applique quilt, made a bunch of rosette hair clips, made burlap bunting with newspaper hearts, started a zippered pouch and I am getting ready to make a new quilt block, and that's just in the past three days! I'm all over the place right now!

    ReplyDelete