Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Quote Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of Created By Cori's Favorite Quote Blog Hop! In this hop, you will see projects featuring favorite quotes from many talented crafty ladies! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!

Photobucket

Today's blog hop sponsor is Scraptastical Kreations. They are offering a $25 gift card to their online shop!


SK

Simply leave a comment to be entered to win! You can have a second chance to win by leaving a message, letting us know you follow Scraptasical Creations on Facebook!

My all time favorite quote is, "The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known Is Loving You." 
 It is from the Juice Newton Song titled, The Sweetest Thing.



I made a scrapbook page for my son with my quote on it.


  

I used my Cricut to cut the letters for his name!
 




Your next stop on the Favorite Quote Blog Hop is


Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way. 


Thank you for hopping along, we hope you have found lots of inspiration from our Favorite Quotes Blog Hop. Please come back tomorrow for day 2 and see even more great projects!


39 comments:

  1. Love your layout Cori!

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. precious he is!! cute LO!!! parkernana4@aol.com http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more fun than babies eating on their own!! I have spaghetti layouts on my blog right now! I love the name Owen! Great layout and I can understand your choice of quotes!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki for your sweet comment! These were taken at his first birthday!

      Delete
  4. So cute Cori, love that paisley paper!!! Thanks for having me along in your Hop!
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva-it was great having you!

      Delete
  5. I already follow Scaptastical Kreations on facebook.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That page is priceless, I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. he,s sooo cute...love your page....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cori. love the layout... Owen is precious!!!
    great paper too.. ( I am paper addicted)
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-I'm a huge paper addict too!

      Delete
  9. oh and I forgot.. I am already a follower of
    Scraptastical Kreations on FB..
    lauraleed48atlivedotca

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this layout!! Owen is too cute!!
    tfs
    gloria c
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute! I am now a follower as well of your blog! love it
    michelle medich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  12. Great layout.... your little guy is very cute. TFS
    http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol-I will check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  13. Love the page so cute :)carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. You have a pretty awesome person to draw inspiration from. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of these days my albums will look fantastic like yours! Time.....all I need is time!!

    My favorite quote.... Jesus loves me this I know!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute page and adorable face !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Already a Scraptastical follower ~ Great design and what a sweet little face! msmith38652@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that paper pack! Great saying for an adorable baby. Thanks for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout Cute Cute baby.

    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, I found you on the Linky Follower Blog Hop and now follow you. I would love for you to follow Hibiscus House back. I like your blog very much. The baby is adorable.
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cori, your LO is great and the baby is adorable! Glad to be a part of your hop!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your LO....the baby's face is too cute!

    Sheila
    Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great layout Cori!! Thank you for letting me be in your hop for day 2!

    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete