Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my crafty friends!  I hope you're day is filled with love, flowers, candy and cards!  I wanted to share the Valentine cards with you that I made for my 14 little preschoolers!

These were so simple to make. I just cut my cards with card stock, inked my thumb, drew on the body parts and wrote my message!  They say "Thumb Body thinks you're sweet!"

I got the idea from The Brown Paper Packages blog!

I finally signed up for twitter and I would love some new people to follow!  If you're on twitter-follow me so I can follow you back!  I also added the RSS reader button to my side bar-only took me four months to get it up there, but now that it is, you can follow my blog in the reader of your choice!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!! I may have to do this for my Pre-K kids next year! :)

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea!!!! TFS
    gloria c
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea for little ones!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'm going to put this away in my back pocket for when my daughter is a little bit older.

    Found you through the Sunday Social, you should check out our blog whenever you get a second.

    Mar
    WivesUnscripted.com

    ReplyDelete