Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Crafty Interview!

I was asked to do an interview for a friends blog and thought I would share it with all of you!



I am a 27 year old stay at home mom to a wonderful little guy!  We have two dogs and live in the country where we play outside as much as possible!  I also teach at a nursery school three days a week-it's a blast!

I blog over at Created By Cori-I've only been blogging since October and wow I have made so many friends!



 I love creating scrapbook pages, cards and home decor with my Cricut machine.  I also quilt a little-I have an obsession with beautiful fabric!  I have been a scrapbooker since I was 12-a long time!  I have finished about 40 scrapbooks since then.  I just opened my Etsy shop to sell my creations a few weeks ago.  I hope to make a little money each month for the family.


The most important reason for making my scrapbooks is so in the future, my family and friends have a beautiful way of looking back at the fun times we have had together.  I love it already when my little niece and nephews look at their baby pictures in my scrapbooks!  I create so that I don't loose who I while being a SAHM!  I need that creative outlet so I don't forget about ME!  It's easy to do when you have a little one because you give them your all-alllll the time. 

Here are a few of my latest creations.







Success to me is being happy.  If you are happy then I believe you can  be successful.  I am incredibly successful in my craft because I am having fun with it, making new friends along the way and learning new things every day!

I hope to keep building my blog in the next year so that I can aquire a few sponsors and host some exciting giveaways!

2 comments: