Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scrapbook Friday at My Cricut Craft Room!

I am so thankful for Scrapbook Friday at My Cricut Craft Room!  I am zooming right along in my little guys second album because of it!



Today I am sharing a layout I made using Christmas Cheer and Teardop Today I am sharing a layout I made using Christmas Cheer and Teardop Cricut cartridges.


 I used the phrase feature on the Teardrop Cartridge for the Party!


 I cut the gift using the Christmas Cheer cartridge!

Head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see more great projects like this one!

9 comments:

  1. so love the star paper on your LO!! fun to use seasonal cartridges for other reasons (like the present! - dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday layout! Tear Drop is still one of my favorite font cartridges!
    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that font-wish I had that one! Cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout, love all the pics!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love the star paper
    fellow dt sis
    www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, just like your little man in those pics!
    I love when pictures are matted...I've been lazy lately with matting my pics.
    DT Sister - Jenny R
    myimagitivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout and great use of Xmas carts for non traditional themes.. Happy Scrappin Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. let me just tell you that i love this page. never would have thought to cricut in the same paper as my base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Your blog may inspire me to pick back up my scrapbooking! Great blog and following back via linky followers :)

    ReplyDelete