Welcome to Day 2! Thank you for stopping by Created By Cori on the Valentine Card Hop for Cancer patients! All of our cards will be sent to St. Jude's hospital for the children, parents and families.
If you came from Carla- http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ then you are in the right place!
Todays card is for a boy. I used my "Olive You" stamp from Stampin' Up as well as card stock from Stampin' Up.
I also used pop dots to give it a little bit of dimension!
I am giving away Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge once I reach 500 followers.
Click HERE to enter to win!
Your next stop on the hop is Doris at http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/
Here is the blog line up in case you get lost!
1. Mindy- http://mindyscreations11.blogspot.com/
3. Mandy- http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
4.Laurie - http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com/
5. Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
6. Ashley- http://proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com/
7. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
8. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
9. Paula http://scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com/
10. Carla- http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Cori- http://createdbycori.blogspot.com/
12. Doris - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
14. Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
15. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
16. Pam Lavertu http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
17. Maria D. http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/