Thursday, March 8, 2012

Don't Miss Patty's Craft Room-Spring Clean Craft Room Series!

Spring Clean Craft Room with Patty!


Hi everyone! My name is Patty from Creative Diva! Welcome to my craft room! I've loved cardmaking/scrapbooking for more than two years. But, a year ago, I decided that I wanted to have my very own craft room. So I decided to talk to my husband about how we can convert the Office room into my very own craft room. He was on board! So we took a trip to Home Depot, purchased my favorite color paint and went from there. Since my favorite color is blue, I wanted to go with a good shade of blue that really brightens up the room. The next couple of places I needed to visit was Michaels where I purchased some of the Craft Storage that holds paper, craft ideas, and so on. Another great place to visit is the Goodwill because that is where I was able to purchase a computer desk for the simple price of $7 bucks. Such a great deal! So my husband was able to attach the computer desk to the two shelves that I purchased  at Michaels to create a table. Now, little by little I plan to add more things to make it even more organized.

Here are a few shots of my craft room.



 On this corner, I have my Cricut E2 which I purchased almost a year ago when they had the big celebration on HSN! In the black clear drawer is where I store all my Stampin Up products, random inks, stamp cleaner, and miscellaneous stuff.  I also have my Kodak machine where I print the pictures that I plan on scrapbooking with.


Here is the computer desk I mentioned where I purchased at Goodwill and it is where I sit and work on my projects. My husband also attached the shelves which were purchased at Michaels to the computer desk to add more workspace and to store my stuff in the middle of the shelves.


 I bought this shoe organizer at Big Lots and use it to organize my wooden stamps according to theme. Great way to organize any products such as stamps or punches.

For the Blue Clear Drawer Storage, each drawer is organized to certain items. 
First drawer: Cuttlebug Folders
Second Drawer: Sew & Easy Products
Third Drawer: All types of Brads and Eyelets
Fourth Drawer: 8.5 x 11 Card Stock
Fifth Drawer: Prima Products
Sixth & Seventh Drawer: Miscellaneous Products

Second white Drawer Organizer just contains chipboards, letters, rub-ons, stickers, and school supplies. 

I also purchased the Cube Organizer at Michaels which I use to place my Personal Cricut Machine & Cuttlebug. Inside the color bins contain my cartridges.


This is a Magazine Rack I purchased at Big Lots which works perfect for my craft magazines.


The white rack I use for my Martha Stewart Punches was purchased at the 99 cent store. I never thought that you can use something like this for your craft room. I use it  for my punches and to hang my clear stamps. I also purchased the pocket organizer at IKEA which I use to organize all my adhesives. The gray shelve where it holds my stickles, embossing powders, and glitter was purchased at the Goodwill Store for 3 bucks.


I store more of my punches in the red basket or in the drawers. In the pocket organzier to the right is called "My Craft Wall of Fame" where I display the cards that people have sent or made me and other fun things made at parties.


 As you can my workspace, it is pretty much organized by items such as ribbon, paper, etc.


Thank you everyone for stopping by and visiting my craft room.
Be sure to stop by each day on Cori's blog to check out other amazing craft rooms. 

Hugs,
Patty
Creative Diva

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cori:) coming over from Patty's and now a new friend:) I can't wait to return and see more projects. You also have a great craft space Cori:) Fabulous space Patty.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade clothes, accessories, and home decors always manage to stand out the crowd of thousands of conventional beautiful things that your sight can catch. Talking about Saga World Dubai, it is a hub of world class handicraft and that too which are unique and antique in nature. Bring home the best variety of some awesomely hand woven material that will make your peers envy your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great craft space!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete