Thursday, March 1, 2012

Huge Exciting Announcement!

It's finally time for me to tell you all about what's been brewing here at Created By Cori since January!


That's right-I am opening an online scrapbook store!  I have been so excited to share this with you all!

Ginger Snap Scraps will be owned and operated by me, right here in my home.  It will be online only for a while and go to a brick and morter store once the little ones are a bit older.

I am so very excited for this and I hope to have the store up and running sometime in April.

I couldn't wait to share my great news with you all. 
Now for your help, please leave a comment letting me know your favorite brands, products, and must haves!  I so appreciate any input from you all.

As a thank you to all of my wonderful readers you will be given a coupon when the store opens.  I also have a rewards program and a refer a friend program for you all to earn $20 gift credit to the store.

Thank you all so much for being awesome followers and I can't wait to read your comments!

Like us on Facebook!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you, Cori! I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great! Congrats Cori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cori! I love anything that its a good deal. Im not picky at all lol. Cant wait to see your store! Best luck to you!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations ay gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you. As far as a favorite brand....there are so many wonderful ones...how's a girl to choose?? lol msmith38652@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrcori i would like to see more stamps with quotes on them.... i think you were selling some at one time on fb not long ago.. im sure whatever you use would sell

      Delete