Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seuss' Imagination Blog Hop

(If you are here looking for the Spring Clean Craft Room Series please click here.)

“Think left and think right and think low and think high.Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
Dr. Seuss

Don't hop on pop but hop on top of the Dr. Seuss Blog Hop, where a bunch of talented people came up with their own interpretations of the wonderful imagination of Dr. Seuss. The skies the limit when you have an imagination like Dr. Seuss and talent like those in this hop.

Our hop today is hostessed by Jearise in Lorby's World and that is were to begin if you've happened here by chance otherwise continue on my friend. Jearise in Lorby's World has some fun blog candy for this hop. She has a stuffed Cat in the Hall and a fun Thing 1 and Thing 2 craft plus a $10 gift card to Michaels. I know they're silly but doesn't that follow in the steps of Dr. Seuss?


My favorite Dr. Seuss book is How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  I used my Stampin' Up colored pencils to color these cute Grinch images.  Then, I cut them out and matted them with card stock.  I am going to hang them on my Christmas tree this year as ornaments so I added a bit of ribbon for them to hang from!

Thank you for joining us because... 
 “You're off to Great Places!Today is your day!Your mountain is waiting,So... get on your way!”
Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

 Your next stop is Nikki at http://paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com/

If you get stuck behind the great parade down at Mulberry Street, here's the links that you can follow on the Great Thing-a-majigger as you are on an adventure. "The Cat in the Hat knows a lot about that!"


18 comments:

  1. What a cute idea Cori!! Love the ornaments! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ornaments, Cori. They'd also be super sweet (and last longer, too), if you encased them in a plastic clear "frame" ornament. They are very well done!

    Imagine that!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute......love it

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ornaments! Very cute project! I am loving everything so far!

    Tammylee
    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some awesome ornaments. I wonder if I can find any Green Eggs and Ham ornaments. That just happens to be my favorite Dr. Seuss book and I would like to share it with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the Grinch...my favorite! These are really cute ornaments. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute?! Little tags for ornaments or gift tags. Great idea. Enjoyed participating in this hop with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Tags are always so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great ornaments to hang on your Christmas Tree. That will keep the Grinch from showing up at your house. :-)

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags turned out too cute.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute idea Cori!

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that you thought outside of the box and made Christmas decorations in March. :) They're cute. Thank you for being part of this hop and hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute love it I am now a follower of your linky could you please join me also. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet ornaments and great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cori, Jamie here from http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com to follow you back. I like your blog and your baby is precious!!! Love the tribute to Dr. Seuss! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Christmas decorations --- what a great idea!!!! Always a pleasure hopping with you my friend!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete