Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Clean Craft Room with Ann!

Hi Everyone! 
I'm Ann from November Rose and I am thrilled to be a part of the Spring Clean Craft Room Series with Cori
If you are a follower, I'm sure you remember this photo from several months ago:


We had just moved in and this was how my craft room looked.  There was a lot of unpacking to do and the craft room, well, it needed to be functional.  Over the past few months, I've been working on the decorating.  It still needs some finishing touches, but it's finished enough to be revealed!
So, here it is:


The table and chair is from an old kitchen set. The mirror was an estate sale find, and the filing cabinet?  That was a freebie that needed to be painted black!
Standing in the door and looking to the left, this is what you see:


Two folding tables are wrapped in fabric with velcro.  The shelf holds a few finished pieces, and you may remember the wine cork wreath from here.
Underneath those tables you will find:


Those famous iris carts! Yes, I used to have them filled with wood-mounted stamps.  Since we've gone acrylic, they now hold all of the "stuff" that we crafters collect.  You know, glue gun, craft heater, punches, Cricut cartridges, embellishments, chipboard, and other goodies waiting to be altered!
I keep my stamp pads here:

This is just a quick shot of the goodies on top of my filing cabinet:

On the other side of the window is my desk.  It is an old drafting table that I refinished.  The chair is my Sahara Chair.

Now, let's move on to the closet.  I removed the doors and hung curtains for better access. 
This is where I store my papers and my stamps.  As you can see, those wire cubes hold a ton of paper!  My stamps are in the drawers and I still have some room to grow in them!
Last, but not least:
These hooks are very important.  Not only do they hold my apron, they hold the curtains when I need to get into the closet!
I hope you've enjoyed this tour of my craft room.  Thank you to Cori for inviting me, and be sure to stop back again soon.  She has some amazing things to share with all of you!

9 comments:

  1. Love the room!!! VERY organized!!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great craft room! I am so jealous.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great room! Love the fabric over the plastic storage area. So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! great ideas. I saw some great uses of things I hadn't thought of.
    My craft room needs a make over :)
    Kat

    http://scrapnhappykat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a fabulous transformation! This room inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Everyone! I'm so glad you like my space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is fab! I love the paint color, the fabric table covers, the mirror, and the clever hooks for holding your apron and the closet curtains! So, basically, I love everything about your room! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann great way to hide the bins and I like the colors. Cori this is such a great Spring Clean. Im finding great tips.

    ReplyDelete