Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome to another addition of the Spring Clean Craft Room Series here at Created By Cori!  Today we are taking a tour of Ava's craft room!


Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog today.
I am proud to be a part of the  "Spring Craft Room Series" here at Created By Cori

So let me welcome you to my studio tour.
This is the first part of the room my hubby did all this room for me he put shelves here so that I can store my Cricut Cartridges and on the lower shelf, I purchased the file boxes on clearance at our local office store, so I have all my close to my heart stamps file in the boxes
He continued the shelfs and made a section for my Twilight collection.
I also have my televison and printer on this side.

This is the 2nd station for cropping he even put extra lighting under the shelf.
The drawer sections are from our local craft store Michael's

He put up pegboard so that I can hang items
 that I use  on a regular basis

This is the 3rd station for scrapping. This space also has extra lighting an pegboard,
 I got the jars that are on the pegboard from Home Depot.
He also hung 3, ribbon shelfs which I got at Michaels

I have 8 1/2 x 11 plastic drawers for my  smaller papers

The storage boxes on the top shelfs are from Michael's,
they are just the right size for storing flowers, stickers and other
embellishments 

I also have my brads and eyelets stored in
some plastic containers that I purchased at a hardware store

My hubby also made me all these shelves in what was once a closet.
this is where I store most of my papers

Here is where my other Cricut is, and I keep some of my punches
in the top 3 drawers and more flowers in the bottom 2 drawers.

Well I hope you enjoyed my scrap studio here and I want to take you for allowing me
to share my space with you. Please be sure to check in on Cori's blog evey day to see more creatives spaces from
other members.
Ava


14 comments:

  1. I need to borrow your husband Ava, OMG this is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great room. Love all the shelving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your space. I'm using a closet too for extra storage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A place for everything and everything in its place! My kind of room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I need one of these rooms.....I'm working on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful comments, I am blessed to have a wonderful hubby who can do this for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic place to create!! I really need to organize mine better! Good ideas here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome room !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I'm now following you! There's nothing better than an organized room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I'm following you back :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cori! This is Aimie @ BloomingSophia.com Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Love your craft room, so cute! I need a craft room like that! I am following you now too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog, and I'm a little jealous of your craft room! Someday I will have one that big, and organized! Love it!.. Im now following you, be sure to check out my blog {and feel free to follow :-)}

    Stefanie
    http://myblissfulhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete