Friday, March 9, 2012

Would You Like Free Advertising?

Are you interested in some free advertising for your blog or your shop? Of course you are!

I am looking for some bloggers to swap posts with in the next few weeks if anyone is interested!  I have been busting my hind-end getting my new online scrapbook store up and running and would love to swap advertising posts with anyone who is interested!

We can also do button swaps-I'm up for anything as long as it's something my readers would be interested in!

If anyone wants to swap with me and get some free advertising to 360+ blog followers, 60 Linky Followers, 100+ Facebook Fans and 366 Pinterest followers (I'll post your button on my pinterest blog board)-just leave me a comment or shoot me an email at coridw84@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be more than happy to post your button on my blog in exchange for a button on yours! I'm a newbie, but I'm trying to make a name for myself. I have a button my blog already.

    I post on a daily and have a small but faithful group of followers.

    www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

    email me at tsunami.rose@yahoo.com

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete