Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free Shipping to Ginger Snap Scraps!

I wanted to thank all of you for your help and support during the opening of my new online-scrapbook store!  I'd like to give you a code for free shipping as a huge thank you to all of my readers.
Please use the code CBC4 for free shipping on any order to the US or Canada.


Head over and check it out, let me know what you think.  Browse around and read about our great rewards, customer appreciation and awesome shipping. 

We carry all of your favorite brands such as Cricut cartridges, always $35 and under, Echo Park, La La Land Stamps, Tim Holtz, My Mind's Eye, Copic and many more!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement!

7 comments:

  1. How super duper awesome are you! Whooooot! I am working on some projects with my goodies. Just used my Lawn Fawn... my card is "eggcellent" if I do say so myself :) Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a chance to shop on the weekend so I am heading over there now! Thanks for the free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cori! I've placed my order. Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new online shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the free shipping!! It is hard ordering stuff from the states because I live in canada and it usually costs an arm and a leg to get anything!! I placed my order and can't wait to get it!! Congrats on the store!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so cool, thanks for the free shipping. We are so grateful. Thanks for posting this one. Keep it up! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete