Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps is Open for Business!

Hello to all of my crafty friends!  I wanted to share my exciting news and let you all know I just opened my online store, Ginger Snap Scraps. 
I have been SO busy with building this store since January and it feels so good to open!


Head over and check it out, let me know what you think.  Browse around and read about our great rewards, customer appreciation and awesome shipping. 


This Friday, April 6 is the Grand Opening event over on facebook where we are giving away lots of great products all day long, including the new Teen Scene Cricut cartridge!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The prices on your Cricut Cartridges are phenomenal! My mom and I used to order from Oh My Crafts because they were cheap, but Cricut stopped supplying them since they were losing money on internet sales. We'll definitely be buying from you now!

    ReplyDelete